Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy birthday to ME!

Hey lovelies,

I'm a big believer in the saying "You are only as old as you feel", so a couple of weeks ago, I celebrated my 25th birthday with some of my best girlfriends. Now I know what you're all thinking, "25?! She doesn't look a day over 21!" and to that I reply, "thank you my sweet loves" LOL ;)

We went to Terroni's on Adelaide Street in Toronto for some traditional Italian fare. I booked our reservation a couple of weeks in advance and we were able to score a secluded seating area tucked away in the basement of the restaurant surrounded by bottles of wine and exposed brick walls. Very cozy.

It was like being in our own little cave


Dress: Express
Belt: Aldo (a few years old)
Earrings: h&m
Ring: forever 21
Bracelets: h&m



"They really think I'm 25! hahaha" 


* I took the pics with my phone and digital camera so thats why they look different*

Have any of you dined at Terroni's? If not, I would highly recommend it! They have a couple of locations in Toronto, so check it out next time you're in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...