Thursday, February 28, 2013

They're real! I swear!

Ladies and gentleman, my name is Mariam, and I am a mascara whore. I switch up my mascara like I have 10 sets of eyes that all have different needs! What can I say, I'm a sucker for marketing!

The newest mascara from Benefit pulled me right in with the catchy name "They're Real!" and promises of long, voluminous, separated lashes that stay curled.

"This mascara features an exclusive brush specially designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula, revealing lashes you never knew you had! Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The precision bristles on the custom-domed tip lift, define, and curl, even your tiniest lashes. The end result is luxurious, silky lashes that won't smudge, clump, or dry you out. " (taken from Sephora.com)



The spiky bristles at the end of the brush are so great for getting those tiny lashes at the end of your eyes. Its what sold me on this mascara because I haven't been able to properly curl those lashes and add mascara to them my whole life!




 The formula of the mascara was neither thick nor thin, and the brush grabbed onto my lashes extremely well which resulted in minimal clumps with 2 coats. My lashes stayed curled all day long, even through a major sweat session at the gym! There was also no fallout under my eyes the whole time I wore it (around 8-9 hours).




Left eye has 1 coat, right eye is bare


Left eye has 1 coat, right eye is bare


2 coats on both eyes


2 coats on both eyes


2 coats on both eyes

I definitely noticed added length to my lashes, but the volume left something to be desired. Maybe if I combined this with my Clump Crusher, I would have the ultimate combo! That is, until a new mascara hits the market!

Have any of you lovelies tried this mascara out? Let me know in the comments below!


6 comments:

  1. Love Love love this. Lashes look amazing

    buyerbitchwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I can't believe your friends with Ms.dunford! shes a teacher at my school. I heard you came to our school today , I wanted to say hi but i didn't see you :( Btw love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, next time for sure! Your comments always show up as anonymous tho, so I don't know who you are! I will definitely be coming back to give another talk at the school sometime soon.

      Delete
  3. Yay! and sorry im christina aha. You should for sure :)I'm trying to go into the medical field as well :$

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great your site. When i view your article and view your site have good.
    I like your site.I have feel good in your content the best.
    Article have good on cyber world.

    Thank for sharing article.
    raja poker

    jejakaktual

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...