Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm a snob

Hey lovelies,

No, I'm not really a snob. Well, at least I hope I'm not! Snob is my newest MAC purchase and has quickly become one of my favourite lipsticks.


The MAC website describes the shade as a "neutral light pink" but I find it to pull a little blue-pink on my lips. However, my lips are pretty pigmented so that probably has a lot to do with it. Snob has a satin finish which I find can be a little drying on the lips and can emphasize any lines, but the problem is usually solved by exfoliating lips prior to application and using a light layer of lip balm underneath. 



 Snob is the perfect "barbie pink" for my skin tone. Its definitely a statement lip for me, but it can easily work for both day and night.




Do any of you have Snob? How do you like it? Let me know in the comments below!

3 comments:

  1. Ive seen snob on lots of people and it looks great on all of them including you. I think ill have to go and try it out myself! x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous, I guess I'll have to try being a snob as well;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! btw random question, is your best friend nadine, a teacher by an chance?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...