Saturday, February 2, 2013

CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara

Hey lovelies!

Drugstore mascara's have stepped up their game in a BIG way, and CoverGirl Clump Crusher is no exception.

The packaging states:
"The Clump Crusher brush from CoverGirl delivers 200% more volume and zero clumps for beautifully separated lashes. Clump Crusher mascara's innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara."

I picked this up at Wal-Mart and I went with the water resistant formula because I find that it holds a curl better and doesn't sweat off my face at the gym.



 The new curved wand:



 My lashes without any product:



1 coat of Clump Crusher:




2 coats of Clump Crusher:





I *love* this mascara! It has definitely knocked out Lash Blast as my HG (Holy Grail) mascara. I was able to pile on the product without any clumping or smudging. I wore it for an entire day and my lashes stayed curled, and none of the mascara transferred to my under eye area.

My eyelashes looked longer, more voluminous, and they didn't look spider-y at all! I'm giving Clump Crusher a 5/5!

Have any of you beauties tried this mascara out? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This mascara makes your lashes super long and not clumpy at all!! I love how it looks. Do you always use just one mascara?
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...