Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nailed it!

Hi lovelies!

Nail art has been a huge trend for some time now, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Although I like the classic look of doing all your nails the same colour, and its the best route to go for certain occasions like weddings and graduation, I really love me some nail art! These days, there are so many different ways to spice up your nails, like nail stickers, nail polish strips, and nail polish pens, the possibilities of what you can do on your nails are endless!

Here are some recent nail art looks I've done:


Sparkly pink polish painted over a nude base coat


Sparkly red polish painted over a dark red


Ok, technically this isn't nail art, but Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue is one of my fave shades of all time!


My new years nails, sparkly tips!


My Christmas candy cane nails


My attempt at the half moon manicure turned into a triangle mani

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you SOOOO totally nailed it! all of your nail arts look AMAZING - I especially love the ones with glitter on the tips;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...