Friday, January 25, 2013

Life via Instagram

Hey lovelies!

My obsession with Instagram is still going strong! Are you following me? instagram.com/mar_bearxo




 L: Top from Express, Pants from Akira
R: Top from Guess, Skirt from Urban Outfitters


 L: Sweater from Old Navy
R: Top from Charlotte Russe, Pants from Garage Clothing, Belt from Aldo


Top from Urban Behaviour, headband from Ardene


Sweater from Old Navy



I can't remember where I got this shirt from......

My gingerbread train! So yummy!


My "no make-up" makeup that I wear to the gym


L: Random FOTN
R: Shirt from Target, necklace from Mexx, leggings from F21, Ring from F21


My New Years OOTN: top from Guess, pants from Garage Clothing,  accessories from h&m, boots from F21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...