Thursday, December 13, 2012

3 Little Wonder(ful) Mini's

Hey beauties!

In my never-ending quest to stay youthful, I've added a few more weapons to my arsenal. They say the best defence is a good offence, and I'm trying to stop the wrinkles before they even get a chance to form.



Enter the Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders set. This trio provides everything you need to fight wrinkles, decrease hyperpigmentation, and brighten skin. I have been using this set for almost three weeks, and have noticed a difference in my skin for the better. Some light scarring from previous acne has disappeared and my sister even commented that my skin looks brighter lately.

The set contains 3 different products:
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster
- Sheer Transformation cream
- Invigorating Night Gel

Truth Serum


See my previous post here. I have been using Truth Serum for over a year now, and I can see myself using it until my old arthritic hands can no longer pump the bottle. If you're looking for something to brighten your complexion a noticeable amount, you MUST check out this serum, you won't be disappointed.

Sheer Transformation Cream




This cream contains Vitamin C, licorice root extract, and pea extract. It is meant to even and brighten skintone, as well as moisturize. My only qualm about this product (as well as the night gel) is that it comes in a bottle. I would have preferred these products come with a pump like the Truth Serum does for sanitary purposes.
However, this cream provides excellent hydration and it sinks into the skin quickly leaving no residue behind.

Invigorating Night Gel



This gel claims to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, breakouts, and hyperpigmentation with AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid). So far, I've been loving it. My skin has been relatively clear (minus the few hormonal zits I get during shark week) and old scarring has all but disappeared. My anti-aging fight is going well, so I can't comment on well it works to reduce wrinkles because thankfully, I don't have any.
This gel is not moisturizing enough for me to use on its own at night, so I like to put a layer of my Roc Retinol cream over it for extra wrinkle fighting power. And again, my issue with its packaging being in a jar....le sigh......

Overall, I would highly recommend this trio for anyone looking to brighten their complexion, fight wrinkles or decrease any hyperpigmentation.

It retails at Sephora for $70 CDN which is a great deal because the 1oz bottle of Truth Serum is $48 when purchased on its own.

Has anyone else tried this trio? Or any other Ole Henriksen products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...