Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween! BOO!

Hey lovelies!

Hope you all had a spooky Halloween and ate all kinds of sugary treats! My best friends were visiting from Toronto, so you know we hit the town and partied all night! My costume was a little last minute because I really wanted to go as Princess Jasmine, but couldn't find a costume that didn't look cheap. So I decided to go as a cheetah, because I already had a cheetah print dress (my love of animal print will never die) and was able to find matching ears and a tail.


Face
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in Natural Tan
MAC MSF in Medium Dark
Hard Candy Glamoufage in Tan
MAC blush in Blushbaby
MAC bronzer in Golden Refined
Dior Amber Diamond highlight powder
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion (for the nose and whiskers)

Eyes
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black
Ardell lashes
Makeup Forever Waterproof brow corrector

Lips
MAC lipstick in Heartless


My best cheetah pose


I love my girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...