Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pants on fire

Hey lovelies,

I'm sure you all have a favorite piece of clothing (or if you're like me, you have many fave pieces). Lately, I've been obsessed with my red jeans. They're the perfect way to add a pop of color to any outfit. I wore this outfit to Fashions Night Out last month (yes, I know, I'm very behind on my blogging, but medical school took over my life and mental health last month with all the work needed for residency applications). Anyways, now that I have my life back, there are many, many posts I have coming up, including reviews of some new foundations and various other makeup reviews.  So stay tuned lovelies!




Outfit
Top: h&m tee
Jeans: Old Navy "the rockstar" (they're on sale right now for $19!)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle
Necklace: Akira
Ear cuff: h&m
Leopard belt: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...