Saturday, October 20, 2012

Essie's Fiji & Out The Door topcoat

Hey lovelies,

The weather is getting colder, and the days of baby pink summery nail colors are over. But I managed to sneak in one last week of pale nails before I head to my usual dark fall shades.
Essie's Fiji nail polish is a favorite of many, and its obvious why. Its the perfect pale pink, and looks great both with and without a tan.




I also wanted to share with you a new topcoat I picked up at Sally's. Out the Door topcoat is a super fast-drying, shiny topcoat, and has quickly become my favourite. It dries nails to a rock-hard, super shiny finish in about 5 minutes. When I use it, my polish lasts about 7 days without chipping, which is a huge accomplishment, because I've never been able to go more than 3-4 days without chipping a nail. I picked this baby up for a mere $5 and will be stocking up on it in case it ever gets discontinued (I have some hoarder tendencies LOL).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...