Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bright for the night

Hey lovelies,

I have been obsessed with wearing bright colors during fall. I feel that it brings memories of summer into another season. This is a dress I had purchased at the start of summer, but could never find the right occasion to wear it. Finally, I realised that if I didn't wear it soon, I wouldn't be able to wear it at all until next year. So I ended up wearing it out on a random night of club hopping with my girls. I paired it with my spiked ASOS belt to make it a little edgier, and I really liked the way the two look together. This is definitely an outfit I'll be repeating!


Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Aldo (a loooong time ago)
Belt: ASOS
Ring: h&m
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Cuff bracelet: h&m





1 comment:

  1. Lovely colour dress, You look gorge!

    I would appreciate if you could take the time to visit my blog. www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...