Monday, September 3, 2012

My first Shoedazzle purchase

Hey lovelies,

While randomly flipping channels one night, I came across an ad for Shoedazzle, an online store owned by Robert Shapiro (one of OJ Simpson's attorneys) and Kim Kardashian. The website offers shoes, clothing, and accessories, at great deals. It used to be a subscription service where members would pay $39 per month for a pair of shoes personally selected for them by Shoedazzle's stylists. However, the site has changed and is no longer a subscription service. Instead, customers only pay for the shoes they purchase, they are not charged a monthly fee. I prefer the new format much more than the old one. I like the freedom and flexibility of being able to order shoes whenever I want, while still being able to take advantage of the great prices Shoedazzle offers.
The ordering process at Shoedazzle was very easy, and they have LOTS of cute styles to choose from. Also, because it was my first order, I received 25% off my first pair, and they offer free shipping both ways (only in the US). I was able to track my order once it shipped, and it took about a week to arrive.


The packaging is so cute! I mean, pink boxes?!? Adorable!


Each pair of shoes also comes with its own (pink!) dust cover, which I just love for traveling purposes. Its so much cuter than shoving your shoes into old grocery bags.


I ordered the "Sophia", in two colors, because I've been on the hunt for cap-toed flats for awhile now. I was so excited to find these on the site! They run a little small, so I had to go up half a size.


The shoes are very sturdy for flats, they're not flimsy at all! They also provide great support which is important if you have flat feet like I do.


Overall, I'm thrilled with my Shoedazzle purchase. The shoes are very good quality and ordering was a breeze! I will definitely be ordering from them again.

Have any of you tried Shoedazzle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...