Saturday, August 25, 2012

Small Haul Time!

Hey lovelies,

I had a free day last week, so what better way to spend it than driving for an hour out to the suburbs and heading to the Cosmetics Company Store? After I was done there, I decided to make it a whole day devoted to make-up and headed to Sephora.

Heres what I picked up:
L-R: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Warm Beige, MAC Surf Baby Bronzer in Refined Golden, and MAC Surf Baby eyeshadow in Sun Blonde


I love this bronzer! Its the perfect shade for my NW40 complexion! It contains a fine golden shimmer, so I like to wear it at night, while keeping my daytime makeup mostly matte. Its great for contouring and can also be used as a blush. Unfortunately, it is limited edition, but if you live near Chicago, the CCO still carries many of the items from the Surf Baby collection.


Sun Blonde is frost shadow, and a gorgeous shade of gold. I love using golds and bronzes during the summer, I feel they are the perfect complement to tanned skin. This is also a limited edition color, but can still be found at the CCO.



The Bobbi Brown cream concealer comes with a concealer on top and a yellow-based setting powder on the bottom. I love the texture of this concealer. Its very creamy, but doesn't settle into fine lines and it lasts all day. I love that it comes with a setting powder because they work very well together.

I also picked up the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray at Sephora. This is an amazing product! A couple of sprays on your face in the morning, and your makeup stays put all day! I don't use it every day, because I don't wear a lot of makeup to the hospital, but its perfect for those nights you just want to party. It keeps your makeup in place, even if you sweat! Its also perfect for brides who want to keep their wedding makeup in place all day and all night. It photographs like a dream, I swear!

Have any of you been to the CCO lately? Find any good deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...