Thursday, August 23, 2012

Peplum & Polka Dots

Hey lovelies,

My two obsessions lately have been peplum tops and skirts, and polka dots. So you can imagine my excitement when I found a top that has both! This top is so versatile, it can be worn with a pencil skirt like I've done, or its a really great way to dress up a boring pair of jeans. Because the top is so full, its best paired with something tight on the bottom to avoid adding extra bulk to your frame.
I'm now on the hunt for the perfect peplum dress!


Top: Windsor Store
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Gift from India



Have any of you been loving the peplum trend as much as I have?

1 comment:

  1. I've been loving all the peplum that I've seen girls wear on their blogs (you included), but I have yet to find something that fits me well. Guess I just have to keep trying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...