Sunday, July 15, 2012

OOTD: Neon lights

Hey lovelies,

Last weekend, I took a much needed day off from studying to go to a beach party. I know what you're thinking, "a beach party in Chicago?" but the waterfront here is actually really well developed and there are some really nice beaches that line Lake Michigan. I wish Toronto would take a page from Chicago's lakefront and do something nice around Lake Ontario.

Anyways, it was ridiculously hot that day, but I didn't want to wear a swimsuit since I wasn't planning on laying out, so I went with shorts and a tank. I'm obsessed with neon this summer, and this tank top is so bright, its practically blinding! LOL

I kept my make-up light and sweat-proof because who wants caked on foundation at the beach? Not me!

Top: F21
Shorts: Costa Blanca
Shoes: Bakers

Face:
Clinique BB Cream 
MAC Mineralize natural in medium/dark
Stila blush in coral

Eyes:
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Makeup Forever Waterproof eyebrow corrector #3

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake


A full view of the ombre hair, I'm still so obsessed with it!


1 comment:

  1. Your hair is freaking GORGEOUS... love it doll

    hiraschaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...