Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FOTD: Jersey Shore

Hey lovelies!
Those who know me, know my love for reality TV. All reality TV. From the Bachelor to Big Brother, I can't get enough of it! So it's only fitting that I own a t-shirt from the Shore Store (a gift from a special person who knows my obsession with the Jersey Shore). Its my favorite summertime t-shirt!
This is an easy FOTD I did last week when it was super hot in Chicago and I wanted to keep my make-up light.





FACE
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize blush in Dainty
Dior Amber highlight powder
EYES:
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black
Make-Up Forever Waterproof eyebrow corrector #3
LIPS:
Fresh Lip Treatment in Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...