Sunday, May 20, 2012

Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum

Hey lovelies,

A few weeks ago, my precious Moroccan oil ran out and I couldn't find a store that sells it in my neighborhood so I headed to Walgreens to find a drugstore alternative. They were having a sale on the Organix line of products, so I picked up the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum. The serum is described as "a unique formula, which helps repair damaged hair and cuticles, and mend split ends and frizziness."



While I don't love this serum as much as the Moroccan Oil, its still a very good product for the price (around $8). It smells like coconut oil and leaves my hair silky and shiny. It doesn't cut down on drying time however, like the Moroccan Oil does, which is important for me because I have enough hair for 3 people. Whenever I use this serum, I always get compliments on hair, mostly from people saying that it smells good.

The consistency of the serum is like regular cooking oil, and I only need 1 pump of product for my whole head. I mainly distribute the product from the mid-shaft of my hair to the ends, because I don't want greasy roots. I love the packaging of this product, the pump makes it very easy to dispense the perfect amount of serum and also makes it very travel-friendly. The bottle itself is plastic so there are no worries about it breaking if you drop it (unlike the Moroccan Oil which does not have a pump and the bottle is made of glass).

Would I repurchase this product again? Probably not, but only because there are so many good hair products on the market right now and I'm always on the hunt for something new. However, I would recommend it if you are looking for a good hair serum that is very travel friendly.

Silky, shiny hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...