I took a trip to Sephora recently to just browse the shelves, but as usual, I didn't leave empty-handed. I think its impossible to go into that store and not leave with something, (or maybe I'm just making excuses for my shopping habit lol).
I ended picking up a couple of make-up staples for me and a couple of new products I've been eyeing for a while.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion - This is must have product for me. It keeps my eyeshadow in place all day without creasing and allows smoother application. I had to repurchase this because my mom fell in love with the one I already had so I gave it to her. I'm such a good daughter!
2. Sephora Atomizer - This was on sale for $3! One of my Victorias Secret perfumes recently stopped spraying, so I'm going to use the atomizer for it.
3. Stila Self-Adjusting blush - I got this in Coral and its the perfect peachy summer blush. I'll be posting a review of this soon.
4. Make-up Forever Waterproof Eyebrow corrector in #3 - I've had my eye on this for a long time. It fills in the brows very naturally and best of all, its waterproof! Which means that your eyebrows won't go running down your face during an intense Zumba class (yes, it happened to me once!)
5. Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion - This is another staple in my make-up collection. Once this liner goes on, it does not move! I love it for my waterline and Perversion is the blackest black out there. I used to purchase this in the shade Zero, but I like Perversion better due to its more intense pigmentation.
What are your make-up must haves?