Friday, April 6, 2012

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St Moritz

Hey lovelies,
NARS recently released a line of tinted moisturizers in 9 different shades, all containing an SPF of 30 (yay!). I was matched to the 3rd lightest, St Moritz, which is described as "medium with a neutral yellow undertone". I think its equivalent to NW30-35. Apparently this shade is pretty popular and is usually sold out (at least at my Sephora anyways). I really really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately, I can't recommend it. The color payoff was wonderful and it blended seamlessly into my skin, but around the third day of wearing it, my skin started to break out. I wanted to make sure the breakout was due to the moisturizer and not anything else, so I went back to my usual foundation (NARS Sheer glow) and let my skin clear up. Then about 10 days later, I started using the tinted moisturizer again, and hello pizza face! It breaks my heart, but this product will have to be returned. I've read a ton of other reviews on this moisturizer and apparently a lot of people have had this problem. I'm not sure what's in the formula thats causing this skin reaction, but hopefully NARS reformulates it or comes out with something else like a BB cream.



NARS Tinted Moisturizer in St Moritz

Blended out

Great coverage for a tinted moisturizer (no flash)

With flash

2 comments:

  1. super cute and girly! i've got to get me some tinted moisturizer.

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I've been seeing the Nars TM everywhere :D Sounds like it's worth all the hype, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...