Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters and swatches!

Hey lovelies,

 After reading all about the new lippies from Revlon, I knew I had to get my hands on them! It took awhile to track down the colors I was interested in trying, but I finally managed to. Since my lips are fairly pigmented on their own, I decided to skip the lighter colored Lip Butters and stick to the brighter, more deeply pigmented ones. I ended up purchasing Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Raspberry Pie, and Strawberry Shortcake and I am in L-O-V-E! They apply beautifully straight out of the tube and are so moisturizing. The packaging is made from a sturdy plastic so I'm not worried about them breaking during travel or if I slam my make-up bag down (which I would never do!). They last about 3-4 hours on my lip before I need to re-apply, which is average for most lipsticks. The darker colored ones like Candy Apply and Raspberry Pie leave a nice stain on my lips after they have worn off which makes re-application even easier. I think my favorite of the bunch is Strawberry Shortcake, its such a pretty pale pink and great for everyday wear. Candy Apple is a orange-based red and is definitely a bold color. Tutti Frutti is a true coral and great for warm skin tones. Raspberry Pie is a bright fuschia and would work well on both warm and cool skin tones.


The cap is etched on 2/4 sides and partly opaque


L-R: Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Raspberry Pie, Strawberry Shortcake

L-R: Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Raspberry Pie, Strawberry Shortcake
Has anyone else tried out these lip butters? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these, all of the colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the loo of these, raspberry pie is my fave

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how moisturizing they look:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...