Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Hair Cut!

Hey lovelies,

I finally got a haircut! My hair was getting super long and the ends were no longer looking fresh so I decided to get rid of some inches before spring. I asked my stylist to incorporate lots of well-blended layers and to thicken my fringe but to not make it any shorter than it already was. I'm trying to grow it out to chin-length for something different. My hair looks and feels so much better and I swear I lost two pounds in hair weight!

I don't know why it looks like there's a big chunk of hair missing, I swear its all there!

Up close shot of my new thicker fringe


2 comments:

  1. So cute, love the bangs!!

    And I love the new page layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for the great product review!!! As a thank you to you and your readers we would like to offer all. hair removal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...