Thursday, February 16, 2012

FOTN: Where there's smoke, theres fire!

Hey lovelies,
 This past weekend was my sisters birthday so we hit up a club to celebrate! I was really tired that night because I had just gotten back from spending 6 weeks in North Carolina doing a psychiatry rotation in a State hospital (the stories I could tell....), so I wanted to do something quick and easy. *enter the smoky eye and all black ensemble*


Earrings and necklace from F21
Products used:
Face
- NARS sheer glow foundation in Barcelona
- MAC blot powder in Dark
- MAC blush in Equilibrium
- MAC blush in Blushbaby
- DIOR Amber Diamond highlighter

Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC carbon e/s
- Urban Decay Creep e/s
- MAC Vanilla e/s (to blend out edges)
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
- Covergirl Lash Perfection mascara in Very Black

Lips
- MAC lipstick in Half n Half
- MAC lipglass in Dazzling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...