Wednesday, February 22, 2012

FOTD: "Au Natural"

Hey lovelies,

My passport was about to expire so I had to get it renewed, meaning I had to re-take those hideous passport pictures. I HATE passport pictures! I think its ridiculous how you're not able to smile in them, it just makes for a very unattractive photo. So I tried to make up for the fact that I can't smile by putting on some extra make-up. But the problem with that is that you have to look as natural as possible in the picture, meaning no smoky eye and no bold lip. So this was my attempt at being "natural" while trying to sneak in as much make-up as possible.



Face:
*NARS sheer glow in Barcelona
*MAC blot powder in Dark
*MAC blush in Blushbaby
*MAC blush in Equilibrium (used to contour)
*Dior Amber Diamond highlight

Eyes:
*MAC e/s in ricepaper (all over lid)
*MAC e/s in soft brown (crease)
*MAC e/s in espresso (to darken crease)
*MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
*Covergirl Lash Perfection mascara in Black

*e.l.f. brow kit in dark to fill in and define brows

Lips:
*Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
*MAC lipglass in Nice Buzz

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...