Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Review: Oral-B Pulsonic Toothbrush

Hello lovelies,
As I've mentioned before, I have an obsession with white teeth, so when I was given the opportunity to review the Oral-B Pulsonic toothbrush, I was over the moon!

According to the Oral-B website (Oral-B)

Oral-B Pulsonic Sonic Toothbrush Features

  • Sonic technology: With more than 27,000 vibrations per minute to drive them, Pulsonic’s bristles clean and promote naturally whiter teeth
  • Thin Precision bristles: Promote naturally whiter teeth by gently polishing off surface stains
  • Professional timer: Subtle two-minute timer with 30-second intervals makes it easy to track how long you’ve been brushing each quadrant of your mouth and helps you reach the dental expert-recommended brushing time
  • Two customized brushing modes
    • Clean: Provides effective plaque removal and cleaning of your teeth
    • Sensitive: Offers gentle care of your gums and other sensitive areas
  • Exclusive custom brush head design
    • Pulsonic Brush Head: Contours your teeth to provide an effective clean while remaining gentle on teeth and gums
    • Precision Tip Brush Head: Cleans between teeth in hard-to-reach areas—where stains start—and is also ideal for cleaning around dental work with its Interspace® design
  • Rechargeable: No need to replace batteries
I can't say enough good things about this brush! This ultra slim design means that the brush is really light weight and very easy to maneuver, especially into the back of your mouth to reach those molars. The timer feature lets you know when 30 seconds are up so you can move to a different area of your mouth. It buzzes 4 times to make sure you brush your teeth the recommended 2 minutes. The sonic action of the brush is FANTASTIC for removing stains and plaque deposits. I pair my brush with Arm & Hammer's whitening toothpaste and after two weeks of use, my teeth are whiter than when I use my white strips. I also really love the base that comes with the brush because it doubles as a charger, meaning no batteries! So it's environmentally friendly too!
The Oral-B pulsonic toothbrush retails between $69-89 depending on where you live and replacement brush heads are around $20 for a 3-pack (its recommended that you replace the brush head every 3 months).
I think everyone should own this toothbrush because the importance of oral health to your OVERALL health cannot be stressed enough. I really feel that this toothbrush is worth the investment because I don't think I'll need to use a separate whitening product anymore!
Has anyone else tried this brush? Do you love it as much as I do?

1 comment:

  1. I use sonicare, it's amazing!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...