Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review: Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

Hello lovelies,
I had to share my new favorite product with you! The Dior Ultra-Shimmering All Over Face Powder is amazing! It makes you look like you're glowing from within and is the BEST highlighter I've ever used.  It comes in 2 shades, Amber Diamond and Rose Diamond. Since I have warm undertones, I chose the Amber Diamond but the Rose is just as beautiful and because it's more pink-based, it can be worn as a blush.


 The packaging is so luxurious! It comes in a velvet pouch and the compact itself is made of a sturdy plastic and comes with a large mirror on the inside of the compact.
 The product itself is actually made up of 5 individual colors which can be worn alone or swirled together which is how I like to apply it. Its VERY finely milled powder which allows it to have a shimmery appearance without any sparkle or glitter. It just seems to melt into the skin and give a very natural glow.
 These are the individual shades, I think the middle two would make nice eye shadows (with a good primer beneath them)
 This is how they look all blended together. I tried my best to capture the glow this powder gives but it simply can't be captured in a photo. It looks 10x better in person!
Here's a quick FOTD I wore to a taping of the Rosie show earlier this week (please excuse my monkey pj's). I applied the powder as a highlighter to the top of my cheekbones and under my brow bone.

1 comment:

  1. I love Dior products and lucky for my step mom works in their office. Which means she always shares with me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...