Thursday, December 22, 2011

Looks of the week

Hello lovelies,
For the past week, I've been back home in Toronto visiting my family for the holidays. There's nothing like being at home with your family (even though having your own apartment in Chicago is pretty sweet too). I've been spending a lot of time hanging out with my parents and catching up with my BFF's, and shopping for a new car (eeeee!!!!!).
Here are a couple of looks I wore out for various occasions:

 With my BFF Nadine
Top & pants from Akira (a Chicago boutique), bag from H&M

Dress from Akira, belt and earrings from Forever 21

Sweater from Armani Exchange

My festive holiday nails! All polishes from OPI (but I don't know their names, sorry!)

How are all of you spending your holidays?

4 comments:

  1. awww great to hear you're from Toronto :) So am I! YAY! anyways hope you're having fun spending time with family and friends for the Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great, So Healthy looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in statement lips! You should deffo wear reds more often :)

    Spent most of the holidays stuffing my face! Haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Hope you all had a very happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...