Saturday, November 19, 2011

Small haul from Urban Decay

Hello lovelies,
Recently, Urban Decay had their Family&Friends event where you could get 20% off everything, even sale items! I was able to get some really good deals, especially the primer potion which is my favorite eye shadow base.
 What I got: 2 cream eyeshadows in Midnight Rodeo and Rehab ($3 each), Deluxe sized primer potion in Eden ($15), 24/7 Glide on pencil in Baked ($9) and a Lip Junkie gloss in Wallflower (free)
 Eyeshadow swatches: L Rehab, R Midnight Rodeo
L- Lip Junkie gloss, R- Baked eyeliner

I absolutely love the cream shadows, they apply easily with my finger and last throughout the work day without creasing. They're the perfect shadows to use in the morning when you're in a rush to get our the door (which is me pretty much every day).
The eyeliner is a gorgeous gold shade and looks amazing when layered over a line of black liner, it really makes your eyes pop, especially brown ones. 
I"m not a huge fan of the lip gloss, it tastes like TUMS and the color doesn't show up on my lips.

Did anyone else take advantage of UD's discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...