Saturday, November 12, 2011

November Birchbox

Hello lovelies,
My Birchbox finally arrived after I had to track it down at the post office. I've already seen a couple of posts on other blogs about what was going to be in my box (hopefully) and I'm not disappointed! This months theme was the Holidays, so the box contained some good ideas for Christmas presents. I also received a Bauble Bar bracelet for giving feedback on my last two boxes, its such a pretty bracelet!
1. Klorlane Soothing Eye Makeup remover with cornflower ($9)
2. LaRocca Skincare Champagne and Shimmer Body polish ($35)
3. Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist ($18)
4. Zoya nail polish in Noel ($8) - a really pretty denim blue
5. Treat - Chuao Chocolatier - dark chocolate that contains popping candy and chipotle pepper - really yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait for my Birch Box. I am so excited as this will be my first one. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also received the bracelet, I agree it is cute!! My post will be up later today (hopefully)!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...