Sunday, October 2, 2011

Want your face to sparkle like a Twilight vampire?

Then try Laura Mercier's Illuminating tinted moisturizer!

I recently picked up a deluxe sample size at Sephora as a 100 point bonus with my Beauty Insider account because I had been interested in trying a tinted moisturizer for some time. The SA assured me that this would work with my skin tone and give me a healthy glow. More like glow-in-the-dark! Seriously, this is so shimmery! I tried to matte it down with my MAC blot powder and it still shimmers! I'm going to try mixing it with my Mac Face and Body and see if that works to decrease the shine. Or I might just have to use it as a highlighter only on my cheeks. Highly disappointed in this product, but I still may go out and try her other tinted moisturizers, sans sparkle.
 Just call me Edwardina!
 It looks pretty good right?
 Slightly blended out - starting to see some sparkle
BAM! Shimmer city!

5 comments:

  1. I love Laura Mercier and have used this before. Great shimmer without being too shiny! Lovely share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there girl wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment...
    I too love laura Mercier tinted moisturizer... but I do like my NARS sheer glow a little better !!

    I want to invite you to check out my Facebook page.... :)

    https://www.facebook.com/Glamstyln

    Blessings have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got this as a 100 point perk at Sephora, but I haven't tried it yet. I prefer tinted moisturizers a good one to try is by Orgins it's called VitaZing, it's not marketed as a Tinted moisturizer but it is, it's so good I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Im sorry this one didn't work out well on you, I kind of really hate sparkeley foundation or tinted moisturizers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this product. I use it all the time to bring some shimmer to my legs when I am wearing something short.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...