Sunday, October 16, 2011

October Birchbox

Hello lovlies,
My October Birchbox finally arrived last week, I felt like I had been tracking it online forever! The Columbus Day holiday really slowed things down.

I'm really happy with this month's box. I've tried everything except the mascara, which I'll probably use tomorrow.
The Redken shine spray is amazing! I will definitely purchases the full size product when this one runs out. It gives my hair a natural shine without looking greasy.
The Befine lip exfoliator was ok, I didn't find that it really exfoliated my lips at all. My olive oil and brown sugar homemade scrub does a better job I find.
Same goes for the Pangea face scrub, its a very gentle exfoliator, so its probably best suited for sensitive skin types. Personally, I like scrubs to really scrub my skin since I only exfoliate once a week.
The Mintea mints were gross. They have a weird smell and a strange taste. Definitely didn't feel like they freshened my breath and they don't taste like a mojito at all!

Did anyone else get something similar in their box this month?

1 comment:

  1. I had a very similar box, I received the Redken spray a few months ago and LOVE it, it smells wonderful!! I also got the Befine serum part of the lip duo, and I think it is amazing. The Blinc Mascara sucks huge disappointment. Let me know what you think of the mascara?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...