Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Trip to the CCO!

Hello lovelies,
This past weekend I took a trip to the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, IL because a friend needed to do some early Christmas shopping. I went with the purest intentions to only help my friend shop and not buy anything myself. However, me + outlet prices = helpless. Especially when we reached the Cosmetic Company Store. I had previously only heard tales of this magical place, where brands like Clinique, Estee Lauder, MAC, Origins and Bobbi Brown were discounted at least 25% or more. I had no idea how amazing this store really was! Needless to say, I ditched my friend and spent a good 45 minutes trying on makeup and finding some really great deals!

 I needed a new fall lip color that was a dark neutral, and this one is perfect! Amplified is my favorite kind of MAC lipstick because its so creamy and moisturizing. I snagged this lipstick for only $10.25!


This "Look in a Box" was on sale for only $41.75! The total store value of all the products individually is around $90 so this was a total steal, especially because all of the products are FULL SIZE! The kit contains a Beauty Powder in Rose, Mineralize eye shadow in Lovestone, a matte blush in Desert Rose, a lipglass in Loveshild and a Zoom Fast Black mascara. 

I'll be posting a FOTD soon with all of these products as well as review on the mascara because its AMAZING!!

3 comments:

  1. The Aurora CCO is amazing! They always have the limited edition products that the regular stores sell out of. Your going to be addicted every time you go back now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the ?> that's so amazingly crazy CHEAP I must google and see If there's a CCO in my area... I would love to check it out!
    for sure you foundsome great deals..... LOVE it!
    great post hun

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizbeth you will LOVE it! I've heard they're kind of hit and miss in terms of prodcuts but hopefully yours will be stocked up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...