Thursday, October 13, 2011

FOTN: Welcome to the Jungle

Hello lovelies,
My cousins were in town this past weekend and we decided to hit up a comedy club and then do some dinner. The comedians were ok, I didn't die laughing but got a few chuckles in. Dinner was amazing though! We went to a mexican restaurant in my neighbourhood and had the most amazing chicken enchiladas! YUMMMMM!!!
Anyways, before I start drooling, here's how I did my make-up:


FACE
*NARS Sheer Glow in Barcelona
*Hard Candy Glamoufage in Tan
*MAC blot powder in Dark
*MAC blush in Equilibrium

EYES
*UD primer potion
*UD Naked palette (gunmetal on lid, virgin as highlight)
*MAC carbon to darken outer corner
*MAC fluidline in blacktrack
*L'Oreal voluminous million lashes
*Covergirl Lashblast

LIPS
*MAC lipstick in Half n half
*MAC plushglass in Nice Buzz

I also got to attend a taping of the Rosie O'Donnell show recently! She's taken over Oprah's studio here in Chicago and I think her showed premiered this week. The guests that were on the day I went were Henry Winkler (aka the Fonze) and Josh Kelly performed. I lucked out and got to sit right in the front row! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...