Thursday, September 1, 2011

Small Bath & Body Works Haul

Hello lovelies,
Just got back from a quick trip to Bath & Body Works and thought I'd share what I scooped up. I had a coupon where if I spend $10, I could get a signature item of my choice for free. So of course, I couldn't pass up this deal!

I ended up purchasing 3 small candles for $5 and a tin of the C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve for $5.50. The candles smell AMAZING! And they last for a really long time! I think each one gives about 15 hours of burning time which is really good considering its size. I picked up Hot Chocolate, Creamy Pumpkin Latte and Cinnammon Sugared Donut. I love candles that smell like baked goods.
The rose salve is one of my fave products from B&BW. It gives your lips a rosy glow and it can be used on any dry areas of your body like your cuticles or even your elbows.
The free item I scored was the Twilight Woods body cream. This stuff smells incredible. It has a musky, sandalwood smell with hints of vanilla. I always get stopped and complimented when I'm wearing this scent. One patient even told me I smelled "seductive"! LOL
Has anyone tried any of these products?

3 comments:

  1. I picked up the Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut last week, when you burn it it smells so good!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the salted caramel candle a few weeks ago and loveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Their candles are the best!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...