Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Haul (Pic heavy)

Hello lovelies,
Just thought I'd share some of the things I picked up while my parents were in town over the long weekend. I always get spoiled when they come to visit!
 The winters in Chicago are no joke, and Sorel makes the BEST winter boots! These boots keep your toes warm in -32 degree weather! I know it's only September, but these boots usually sell out as soon as they hit the shelves.
 I got the top pair of earrings from Charlotte Russe as part of a 3/$10 deal (my mom got a couple of rings). The bottom pair I picked up at Forever 21 for $1.50. Aren't they adorable?!
 The gold bangle set I picked up at Charlotte Russe for FREE!! They were having some kind of special where if you buy 3 items, the 4th was free. YAY! The bracelet on the right I picked up at JC Penny. I got a duplicate for my sister which she loved.
 The big pendant necklace was a gift from my mom. She bought it from a friends daughter so was selling them to raise money for school. I love the colors in the pendant! The other three necklaces were purchased at Forever 21 for only $1.50 each. I love a good deal!
 This cute little headband was a gift from my sister. I love feathers (but hate feather extensions) so this is a great way to wear them. It looks so nice when my hair is straightened.
 These little clips are amazing! I picked them up at the dollar store and they turn any bra into a racerback style. Its so perfect to wear under tanks so your bra straps don't show from the back. It also gives the girls a little extra "oomph"
 I picked up this really baggy sweater at JC Penny. I'm a sucker for a good animal print! Plus, it was on sale for $13 (down from $66!)
This jersey is technically my brothers, he ordered it online and had it shipped to me. But the Blue Jays are playing the White Sox at the end of the month, so I think I might have to borrow it before I mail it home to him. haha!

2 comments:

  1. great haul!i really need something like those clips Ill check my local dollar store for them :]

    hope you follow back

    polabery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing you haul. I love those Charlotte Russe earrings. <3

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. You should check it out.

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...