Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FOTN: Smoke it out

Hello lovelies,
I went out with a few friends last weekend and wanted to share my smoky eye with all of you. I almost never wear such a dramatic eye look, but I was feeling adventurous. I also wore my hair up (which is something else I almost never do), but it was my only option since my hair was a little on the greasy side LOL
To create the smoky eye, I used the Wet n Wild "Blue Had me at Hello" palette and used all of the darker colors as well as the lightest one as a highlight.



Face:
*Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona
*MAC blot powder in Dark
*MAC blush in Blush Baby

Eyes:
*Wet n Wild palette in Blue had me at Hello
*MAC Fluidline in Black Track
*L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
*Covergirl Lashblast mascara

Lips:
*Mac Amplified lipstick in Half n Half
*Mac Plushglass in Nice Buzz

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love how you did the eyes!
    -Adriana
    Little Petite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look I love dramatic looks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty love how the eyes are the main focus and you kept the rest of the face nice and neutral very KK!!

    great post hun !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...