Sunday, September 25, 2011

Book review: The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Hello lovelies,
Looking for a good read? If you like suspense, action, nail-biting, page-turning anticipation, then this is the book for you!

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo follows journalist Mikael Blomkivist as he attempts to unravel a missing person case with the help of a computer hacker named Lisabeth Salander. Along the way, they encounter a host of unsavory characters as well as accidentally uncovering the work of a serial killer.
I seriously couldn't put this book down! Its almost 800 pages and I finished it in a few days! I lost a lot of sleep reading this book and it was worth it! I highly recommend it to anyone who likes suspenseful novels and the "who dunnit" genre. I'm almost done reading the second book in the series, The Girl who Played with Fire so expect a review on that one soon.
Also, this book has been made into a movie starring Daniel Craig which comes out this December. I hope it does the book justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...