Saturday, August 20, 2011

The solution for dry, brittle nails!

Suffer from dry nails that chip and break the moment they get to that perfect length? Do you have nasty gnarly cuticles that make any nail polish look bad on your tips? Well then lovelies, Lush's Lemony Flutter is the product for you!
Lemony flutter is a very thick cuticle cream thats SUPER moisturizing. It has a lemony scent which isn't the most pleasant and it doesn't fade with time either. So if you're very sensitive to scents, this isn't the product for you. However, it does an amazing job and improving the condition of your cuticles and your nails as well. I have nails that grow very quickly but they always chip or split in the middle, however, since I've started using this on my nails every night, I've noticed a huge improvement! My nails no longer chip and the cuticles are no longer gnarly. It took about a week of daily use to start seeing improvement but you will definitely see one.
The price is $14.95USD for 1.5oz but this small tub will last for months, if not a year! You only need a very small amount for both hands, I've had mine for about 8 months and it's only half done.
This product definitely deserves a 5/5!

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Your blog is amazing!
    I am a new follower!

    I would be very honored to have you in my followers!

    I invite you to join my giveaway:
    http://www.nuvoledibellezza.com/2011/08/giveaway-nuvole-di-bellezza-09-agosto.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just checked out your blog and I love it! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Lush but I've never tried this cuticle butter!! After reading this I'm putting it on my Lush list for sureeee.

    Great blog, I just followed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Try this out and you will love the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter (the smell does fade) but I will try this one next!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...