Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: Wet n Wild Palette in Blue Had me at Hello

Hello lovelies,
After reading all the raves about the WNW palettes on so many blogs, I decided to head over to Walgreens and see what all the hype was about. Luckily, they had a few in stock and I snagged the one with the most eye-popping colors, Blue Had me at Hello.
All of the colors are really pigmented and blend almost effortlessly. They are all really soft as well so you have to use a light hand or your brush will pick up too much and you'll end up with fallout under your eyes.
 L-R: 2 browbones, 2 eyelid, 2 crease, 2 definer shades (no flash)
L-R: same order as above (with flash)
For $5.99 USD for the large 8 color palette, you can't beat the price, especially considering the quality of these shadows. I think I'll be heading over to Walgreens again in the near future to buy the rest of the collection.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! I just checked out your blog and its awesome! New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love WnW eyeshadow, the quality is seriously almost as good as most high end makeup! I have a couple of palettes but after seeing these swatches I want this one!

    :]

    PolaBerry
    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...