Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Review: Victorias Secret Lipstick in Hot Spot

Hello lovelies,
Just wanted to do a quick review about my absolute FAVE hot pink lipstick! I've had such a hard time finding a shade that complements my skin tone AND makes my teeth look whiter. Some pink lipsticks can leave your teeth looking yellow, even if they aren't! Well, I'm happy to say that I've found just that with the VS Perfect Lipstick in Hot Spot.



This lipstick is very pigmented and one swipe deposits a nice opaque wash of colour, even on my naturally very pigmented lips.  I always get a ton of compliments on it whenever I wear it out. Its definitely a night out kind of product, I don't think I could pull this colour off in the daytime.
Has anyone else tried any Victorias Secret lipsticks?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...