Monday, August 15, 2011

Review: Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel

Hello lovelies,
On a recent trip to Sephora, I picked up a sample of this gel because I'm always on the hunt for that miracle eye cream that will turn back the hands of time. So far, I haven't had any luck in that department. Most eye creams I've tried have done little to help the tired-looking eyes most medical students suffer from, but that won't stop me from trying every eye cream I can get my hands on! Determination is the key to success!
According to the Sephora website this eye gel is "an anti-aging treatment that reduces puffiness, sagging and wrinkles in the eye area"
I have been using this gel every morning and night for the past week and have noticed some slight improvement in my under-eye puffiness, especially in the morning. This gel tingles when its first applied so those with sensitive eyes might want to be careful. It can also be sticky if you use too much, so apply sparingly, especially in the morning if you plan to apply makeup over it.
It usually takes 4-6 weeks to see improvements with any anti-aging product so I'm going to continue using this and let everyone know if any miracles occur.
This gel retails for $38 for 1oz which is a pretty good deal since a jar will last a few months with twice daily application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...