Sunday, August 7, 2011

Review: Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster

Hello lovelies,
On my never-ending search for the best anti-aging products, I stumbled upon this awesome serum! Actually, my best friend Janice gave me sample to try because she's had such good results while using it and thought I would love it too. I love my friends!
This serum contains 10% vitamin C which is a potent anti-oxidant and regular use of the serum will result in a brighter complexion with a noticeable difference in the fading of previous acne scars and fine lines.
I apply this serum to my just washed face every morning and spread it evenly with my finger. I then follow it with my Olay Complete moisturizer that has an SPF of 15. A little goes a long way with this serum and you only need a very thin coat. The sample size I received was 0.25oz and its lasted me for 4 weeks with every day use and there is still about 1/4 left in the bottle. The full size bottle contains 1oz. and sells for $48 USD so I'm assuming it will last a few months at least, which is a pretty good value.
Over the past four weeks, with regular use, I've noticed that my complexion appears brighter and previous acne scarring I had (it was very mild, however) has faded away. I also haven't had any breakouts while using this product.
It has a bit of an orange-y smell to it so if you're sensitive to smells, this may not suit you. However, I really love this serum and will definitely re-purchase once this sample runs out.

1 comment:

  1. Great review its always interesting to see other options thanks xx.. hair removal, microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...