Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Hello lovelies,
A friend of mine came to visit over the weekend and was raving about this mascara. She said it was comparable to Lancome's Hypnose in terms of length and volume. I was intrigued and decided to try it for myself, especially because Walgreens had it on sale for $6. I really wanted to see how it compared to my HG mascara, Lash Blast.

The mascara claims to separate lashes and build volume without clumping because of its spiky little wand which is quite flexible and not stiff at all. I think the flexibility allows it to grab all of your lashes with each sweep and coat them with the perfect amount of product.
I'm lucky that I have naturally long, full lashes, but found that this mascara actually made my lashes look LESS full than normal. It does a fantastic job of separating them and giving them great length, but the volume just isn't there. This mascara also holds a curl very well but after about 7 hours, I noticed some flaking under my eyes. It also has a noticeable smell which disappeared after a few minutes.
Overall, I don't think this mascara is better than Lash Blast because I prefer volume over length when it comes to my lashes, but I did love the fact that it held the curl all day long.
I give this mascara a 7.5/10
Has anyone else tried Million Lashes? What are your thoughts lovelies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...