Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FOTD with Estee Lauder Double Wear

I recently purchased Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation as my skin has been acting up and I needed something with more coverage than the MAC Face & Body which barely provides any coverage at all.
After doing some research, I decided to go with Double Wear in Tawny. I've been trying out different ways to apply it and I find it goes on best with a foundation brush. Since its a full coverage foundation, a little goes a very long way. I usually mix a little moisturizer into it so it doesn't look too cakey.


FACE
* Estee Lauder Double wear in Tawny (toned down with some moisturizer)
* MAC select cover-up in NW30
* MAC MSF in medium/dark
* MAC blush in Dainty

Eyes
*Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
* Covergirl Lastblast in very black

Lips
* Estee Lauder Pure Color lipstick in Boise de Rose

1 comment:

  1. I love this foundation its been a favourite for mine on and off for years. Looks great on you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...