Friday, June 24, 2011

FOTD for NKOTBSB

Hello lovelies,
This past Saturday, I was able to live out my teeny bopper dreams when I attended the NKOTBSB show in Chicago. I was beyond excited to see the New Kids because when they were really popular, I was too young to go to their concert. So I'd waited about 20 years for this night. I've seen BSB in concert a few times before, but was still excited nonetheless. The show was AMAZING!! I'd highly recommend checking it out and if I get the chance, I'll be going to another show. Here's a breakdown of my look for the night:



 FACE:
* Estee Lauder Double Wear in Tawny mixed with MAC F&B in C4
* MAC select cover-up in NW30
* MAC MSF in Medium/Dark
* MAC sheertone blush in Blush Baby
* MAC countour duo in Lightsweep/ Shadestar

EYES:
* Vicorias Secret baked mineral eye shadow quad in Secluded Lagoon
* Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
* Covergirl Lashblast in very black
* DUO eyelashes in Medium & Wispy

LIPS:
* NYX round lipstick in Pumpkin Pie
*NYX round lipgloss in FIG

3 comments:

  1. im so jealous, your hair is beautiful!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! You're hair is amazing...nana can take half and I'll take the other lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, you're so sweet! It took me about 20 years to figure out how to manage my hair properly, I have enough for 3 people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...