This is both a FOTD and a HOTD (hair of the day). I "borrowed" my sisters velcro rollers (and by borrow, I mean take them with me when I moved from Toronto to Chicago) and finally decided to try them out in my hair. I really loved this look, unfortunately, all that gorgeous volume and movement was gone in a couple of hours. My hair is just too thick and heavy to really hold a curl unless I use a lot of heat.
Close-up, hope I didn't scare you!
The foundation is the perfect match for my skin tone but unfortunately, the SPF in it makes it white-out in photos!
* Estee Lauder Double Wear in Tawny (not diluted with moisturizer which I usually do since its too heavy)
* MAC Select cover-up in NW30
* NARS Orgasm blush
* MAC MSF in medium/dark
* MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
* Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in Black applied to top lid
* Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in Emerald applied to lower lash line
* Covergirl Lashblast in Very Black
* ELF eyebrow kit in dark
* MAC Plushglass in Nice Buzz