Sunday, May 15, 2011

NYX Haul & Swatches!

Hello lovelies,

Recently Cherry Culture had a sale for 50% off NYX products. I've read lots of amazing reviews on their products and was really anxious to get my hands on some. Unfortunately, NYX products aren't that easy to get ahold of in Toronto. But since I live in the Windy City now, the make-up world is my oyster! LOL
I ended up purchasing 4 of their round lipsticks, 4 round lip glosses, a cream blush and a duo fiber synthetic face brush.
After swatching all the products, I'm really impressed by their quality and colour pay-off. The lipsticks and glosses show up really well on my pigmented lips which is rare. I once spent over an hour at the MAC counter trying to find a nude lipstick that actually made my lips look nude! I'll do a review on that shade soon.
Now onto the swatches.....
 My cat Nalah had to inspect the products
 Lipsticks (with flash) L-R: Fig, Femme, Herdes, Pumpkin Pie
 Lipsticks (no flash) L-R: Fig, Femme, Herdes, Pumpkin Pie
 Lipgloss (with flash) L-R: Whipped, Peach, Apricot, Doll Pink
 Cream blush in Tea Rose (not blended)
 Cream Blush in Tea Rose blended (no flash)
Cream Blush in Tea Rose blended (with flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...