Saturday, May 14, 2011

FOTN

Hey lovlies!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! The weather in Chicago has been bi-polar lately. On Wednesday I was at the beach, and today I almost needed to pull my winter coat out of the closet! I swear there was some snow mixed in with the rain today. Not cool Mother Nature!
Anywho.....last weekend I went out with a few friends and here's my Face of the Night. Heavy lined eyes and a bold red lip. This is my favourite red lipstick from MAC, I should have purchased more than one! Don't you hate when you only buy 1 item of something and then it runs out and you long for it the rest of your life? Ok, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but you know what I mean!







 Breakdown of the look:

FACE:
* Sephora Perfection Primer
* MAC Face and Body in C4
* MAC select cover-up in NW30
* MAC MSF in Medium/Dark
* MAC blush in Lady Blush (my all time fave!)

EYES:
* MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork applied all over my lid
* Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
* 1 coat of Lashblast in Very Black
* DUO lashes
* E.L.F. eyebrow kit in dark

LIPS:
* MAC Heartless lipstick from the Venemous Villains collection

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...