Even though you can't tell from the weather, Spring has sprung! I have a bunch of colored eyeliners and I've been neglecting them lately, so I thought I would break one out and try something different. I love this look because it adds an extra "pop" of color to your face without being overly dramatic. I feel like it's the perfect easy daytime look. You can even thicken up the liner or add it to the lower lashline for a quick night time look.
* MAC select cover-up in NW30 under eyes and to cover blemishes
* MAC MSF in medium/dark
* MAC mineralize blush in Dainty
* Annabelle kohl liner in Lotus on upper lash line
* Annabelle kohl liner in Black on lower waterline
* Covergirl Lashblast mascara in Very Black on upper lashes
* MAC lipglass in Strange Potion from the Venemous Villains collection