Wednesday, May 4, 2011

FOTD - Spring Eyeliner

Even though you can't tell from the weather, Spring has sprung! I have a bunch of colored eyeliners and I've been neglecting them lately, so I thought I would break one out and try something different. I love this look because it adds an extra "pop" of color to your face without being overly dramatic. I feel like it's the perfect easy daytime look. You can even thicken up the liner or add it to the lower lashline for a quick night time look.






Products used:


Face:
* MAC select cover-up in NW30 under eyes and to cover blemishes
* MAC MSF in medium/dark
* MAC mineralize blush in Dainty

Eyes:
* Annabelle kohl liner in Lotus on upper lash line
* Annabelle kohl liner in Black on lower waterline
* Covergirl Lashblast mascara in Very Black on upper lashes

Lips:
* MAC lipglass in Strange Potion from the Venemous Villains collection

2 comments:

  1. your lashes are so long and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hun! YOU are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...