Thursday, May 5, 2011

FOTD & F21 goodies

I was heading out to meet a friend for lunch and thought I would do a quick FOTD with some gold-toned shadows.





Face
* MAC Face & Body foundation in C4
* MAC Select cover-up in NW30
* MAC MSF in dark
* NYC Creamstick blush in Plaza Pink

Eyes
* MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork applied as a base all over my lid
* E.L.F. 100 color eye shaodw palette (I used a bronze colour all over my lid and put a dark brown color in my crease)
* Annabelle Kohl eyeliner in black applied on both upper and lower lash lines
* Covergirl Lash Blast in Very Black applied on upper lashes

Lips
* E.L.F. lip stain in Birthday Suit

I also went out to explore my local F21 and found a couple of cute accessories; peacock feather earrings and pearly-colored sunnies. Unfortunately, the wind blew away one of my earrings when I wore it out! :( Guess that's why they call it the windy city!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...