Wednesday, May 11, 2011

E.L.F. Lipstain review & HOTD

Hey guys!
Recently eyeslipsface.com had a 50% off sale on their Studio Line so I picked up a bunch of products I've been wanting to try, one of which was the lip stains. I got two, Birthday Suit and Fashionista, and I must say, I really love them! I've been wearing them a lot, especially when I go to the hospital because it makes my lips look done without being overdone. I also like how they have a stain on one end and a shiny gloss on the other end so you have two options on how to wear the look. I prefer to wear the stain without the gloss on top, but to each her own!
The stains are really pigmented and show up well on my already pigmented lips. Birthday Suit is the perfect baby pink shade for my skin tone and Fashionista is another pinky shade with a little bit of a darker undertone. Both are very flattering. I haven't tried any lipstains from other brands so I'm not sure how the E.L.F. ones compare, but for the price ($3), you can't go wrong!

 Fashionista w/ gloss applied on top
 Birthday Suit w/gloss applied on top


Also, thought I would show you the Waterfall Braid I learned how to do on YouTube. It was so easy to do!

1 comment:

  1. Great review!
    i love the braids! how did you do that?

    followed you, hope you follow back :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...